CNSA Strategic Plan 2014-2016
In January 2014, the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Cancer Nurses Society of Australia (CNSA), along with some other key national positions, met to discuss the priorities and imperatives for the CNSA for 2014-2016. The aim of this meeting was to examine past strategic objectives and build upon the success of the 2011 -2013 CNSA Strategic Plan. This Strategic Plan details the outcome of that meeting and reflects the NEC’s commitment to the ongoing development and growth of the CNSA to the benefit of all members and stakeholders.
The following five key strategic directions continued with new goals and actions.
1. Engage membership and building partnerships
2. Ensure the financial growth of the CNSA
3. Influence cancer control policy and initiatives
4. Facilitate cancer nurses’ professional development irrespective of geographical location; and
5. Sustain a rigorous governance and strategic framework.